Slideshow

slide show

The Liporto Family

Monday, August 23, 2010

I just had what I'd probably consider my first photography session, and it couldn't have been with a better family!  Kristen and Brian (Mom and Dad) were so easy going, following me through the park and up for any ideas I had in mind.  And Graham, well, he's just an adorable little guy and SUCH  a ham.  If I ever decide to really make photography a business, I'd be super lucky if every family was like this one!  I just can't pick a favorite, he's too cute! I hope you guys love the pictures!








Okay, here's the best part.  This is Graham nibbling on a flower at the beginning of the shoot:


And here he is at the end of the shoot, showing us what he's been stowing away!  We laughed so hard (I'm so glad I caught this one!)


Happy 1st Birthday, Graham!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Love them!!!! What a great job and I love the background. He is adorable too!
okay, my turn please!!

Post a Comment