Slideshow

slide show

Fun in the Field

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I have been wanting to take pictures in this field for a very long time!  Now that I'm getting so into this whole photography gig... I just HAD to!  We got permission from the neighbors, and headed down the street carrying photography gear, furniture, you name it!  We had our friends/neighbors come over with their daughter, and my other friend/pro-photographer and her family, so we had a bunch of kids to take pictures of.  It was a blast!  I feel like I didn't do as well as I could have, but these are still pretty cute!

My boys didn't want to sit still for too long, so they were toughies:



This guy is just the perfect model:







And Cha Cha (as Nolan calls her) was a princess:




And here are a few just for fun:




1 comment:

Tara said...

Oh my gosh these are awesome. I LOVE the chair ones. I said to myself, "That chair is gorgeous, where the heck is that chair from." Your living room. I love them! What a great idea!!

Post a Comment