Slideshow

slide show

North Conway

Thursday, September 9, 2010

When I was about Ethan's age, my family went on a vacation to the White Mountains.  "Legend" has it that I sang "Take me out to the ball game!" obnoxiously for the entire ride.  I also insisted upon having a pea green Adidas tee that was in a men's XXL that I spotted at EMS (after my unrelenting whining, apparently one was found in a children's size).  I'm proud to report that Ethan did neither of these things.  We went to North Conway for a night, drove the beautiful Kancamangus Highway, and had a lovely time.









Unfortunately, he had to pee too badly to smile for me!



At a cool antique spot at the end of the Kancamangus:



At the North Conway Scenic Railroad:


4 comments:

chris said...

Love the last photo with Ethan and the train... great eye!

I love you ;)

Tara said...

These are great! Love the kids as always, but love the lazy dog :)

Jill said...

The boys on the wall in their own little world is my favorite. Next is Ethan by the train. Good ones!

Lauren said...

Amazing! I absolutely Love the Kangamangus and these shots are fabulous! Your boys are such great models.

Post a Comment