Slideshow

slide show

Cows cuddle, too.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Okay, anyone who knows me knows I love animals.  I'm like a little child when I see them.  I mean, I practically made out with a cow at a petting farm:

{exhibit A:}




So, it's no surprise that when I saw these cozy calves, I had to turn the camera away from my boys and onto them.  They were just the sweetest.  Even though I enjoy seeing animals, It's always bothered me to see them couped up and out of their natural habitat.  It's like these two were in their own safe little world where they had each other.  It melts my heart.  I think this might be my favorite picture ever to date.  Move over boys, your pictures are coming' down and the cows are goin' up!



1 comment:

Deirdre said...

i love these...looks like they belong in a magazine :)

Post a Comment