Slideshow

slide show

Gotta Love Boys!

Friday, October 29, 2010

I'm really behind on editing pictures, but I couldn't resist this one.  We went to my sister's yesterday and her yard is covered with beautifully colored leaves.  After chasing the boys around, I asked them to sit next to each other, and then asked Ethan to put his arm around Nolan and "pretend" that he loves him for a minute.  He really doesn't have to pretend, he's madly in love with Nolan, and here he is just expressing it a little overzealously.    I think it will look great blown up and hung on my mantel, don't you??!

4 comments:

chris said...

I LOVE it! Makes me miss you three all the more! This photograph is SO them...

Kristie said...

I have to say, you might have to frame this one!! classic! good catch!

Tara said...

This is Colin and Ella. Or well, Ella and Colin. Haha. Love it!

Deirdre said...

LOL!! I love this.

Post a Comment