Slideshow

slide show

Halloween Party

Monday, October 18, 2010

We hosted a Halloween party a few weeks ago for our friends - what fun!  I spent so much time, with the help of my sister, decorating our yard.  I've never seen it so festive!  Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of all the details we spent to much time on because we were really racing the clock to make my vision come to life!  The kids had a BLAST, Ethan is still talking about it. Thanks again to our friends for coming and lending me some great little models!  Here are some of my favorite shots.


Will checking himself out as a tiger (Roar!):


Nolan having fun, playing dress-up:

          



Ella the wild-woman, I love the impressed expressions on the boys!


Nolan and Ella in my spray painted chairs (I am in love with spray paint!)


Our handsome little friend Harrington in his lederhosen:


My nephew Brandon, as Clark Gable.


Superman?  More like Super Model!


The beautiful Thompson Family:


The Given Boys:



The McGowan Boys:


And the whole handsome clan:


Mikey giving Mama some love:


Little Isabelle, I couldn't choose, these are both so cute:



With big sis Sophia:


My buddy Harrington again, checking out the flowers:


With his parents:


Our attempt at a group shot.  For as many toddlers as we had, I think we did pretty well!


My only picture of Ethan that day, barefoot and chomping on an apple.  


I couldn't resist having some fun with these:


And finally, some witchy woman who kept chasing the kids around with her camera:



2 comments:

Tara said...

I love this post! The pics came out great! Love them all. I can't even choose. The frames are so cute. I love Ella's face riding down the ramp. Such a fun day. Nicely done as always!

Shannon said...

Jenny, such a great idea! Jill told me about it, and I couldn't wait to see the pics!

Post a Comment