Slideshow

slide show

All the grandkids...

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

4 children. 2 infants. Indoor lighting.  OMG... what was I thinking!!!!

That's what was going through my head as I made my way over to my girlfriend's house to take pictures of her kids and nephews.  I mean, I haven't learned how to use my flash yet!  I'm lucky to get my 2 boys looking at me, nevermind 6! For real!!!  But, considering all of the above, I think we did pretty darn good.  The kids were so fun and agreeable.  I hope these very special grandparents are happy with their Christmas gift ;)


And a few fun extras:





3 comments:

Deirdre said...

LMAO! I love your intro to this. I didn't help your nerves much by telling you every single day up until the day of the pics that it was gona be a disasterous nightmare lol! THANK YOU for being so awesome and talented! My parents are going to love their Christmas present, tears will be shed!! Youre the best, bestie :)

Kristie said...

gorgeous! love the ones of the babies. Emily is just a natural.

Lauren said...

Those are great! good job :)

Post a Comment