Slideshow

slide show

Lost and Found

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I was going through some old photos for a project I'm working on, and came across this one I took of E in July. I took it one day while bribing him with pez to sit and smile and let me drag him all through the yard.  I just love his dirty little boy summertime feet! I must have not thought it was very good at the time, but after some tweaking, I'm so glad I stumbled upon it. It helps that I'm learning more and more about editing.  He's not so... well... green anymore!  We don't need any grinches here, especially during this season ;)  I thought it would be fun to show, check out the before and after!

Before:

After:


2 comments:

Deirdre said...

wow i cant believe the difference!!

Deirdre said...

oh and its a great pic of ethan, makes me reallllly miss the summer.

Post a Comment