Slideshow

slide show

New baby in the fam!

Monday, January 24, 2011

My little brother and his wife had their first baby this week!  And, I have my first newborn model ;)  He is so stinkin' cute I just want to gobble him up!  We had some fun playing yesterday, but the little bugger stayed wide awake, when Auntie Jenny wanted him to sleep and let her mold him into all kinds of fun poses.  We're gonna try again later this week, but here are a few of my favorites from our first batch!








He was fussin' a bit when we first laid him down here, because we woke him. But he found his little fingers and soothed himself back to sleep in about a minute flat.  He's gotta teach my kids that trick!



2 comments:

Deirdre said...

Oh my goodness, what a beautiful baby boy!! These came out great, Colton is already quite the little model :)

Deirdre said...

COLT** lol sorry :)

Post a Comment