Slideshow

slide show

Downtown

Friday, April 22, 2011

For the past few weeks, I've been taking a photography workshop, I'm learning so much!  I've been out shooting in different locations and it's been so fun.  I'm lucky I have a Hubby who not only goes along with it, but encourages it and does his best to get the boys cooperating, too.  I've taken more photos in the past month than any other, but I haven't had a lot of time to share them!

On N's 2nd birthday, we went Downtown.  We went on a trolley ride and out to lunch.  Here are a few of my favorites from that day!








3 comments:

Tara said...

These are great! Downtown is such a great location! Nicely done!

kelly said...

These are fabulous! Ok, that last shot is just pefect :) I hope that trolley was going the other direction LOL!!

Kelly Bruckner Photography said...

I LOVE these pictures. I'm so impressed at how you capture your boys.

Post a Comment