Slideshow

slide show

Little Miss A - Dracut, Ma Newborn Photographer

Friday, June 17, 2011

So, since I've had my photography business going for almost a week now, I feel it's time to start doling out business advice. If you are in the process of starting your photography business, the first thing to do is talk to your neighbors, and convince them to have a baby just in time for your business to open.

Okay, maybe that's not exactly how it happened. But, how lucky am I, to be able to launch my business with a beautiful newborn girl who happens to live conveniently across the street? And, is the daughter of two very agreeable parents, and very dear friends, who let me barge into their home with a butt-load of gear? Seriously!

This little beaut was about 10 days old when we took these. She stayed awake longer than she ever had in her 10 days of life, because, you know, I wanted her to sleep ;) But, finally, there was one big yawn, followed by one peacefully sleeping baby. We even got a little smile out of her :)








No comments:

Post a Comment