Slideshow

slide show

The McGowans - Dracut, MA Family Photographer

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Meet the McGowans, one of my favorite families in the whole wide world, and some of my dearest friends. We had so much fun during this session. For two boys who really aren't big fans of having their photos taken, I can't believe the amount of adorable shots we got. I just love the energy in these, and how you can see the transition from sweet, cooperative smiles to wild and crazy boys. I may be wrong, but I think I see a super-hero in one of these ;)










3 comments:

Kristie said...

so sweet and so handsome! Jill could be a model, she photographs so well! awesome shots, makes me want to be at the beach!

Shannon said...

I just love these! Awesome job Jenny!

Hana Fulwider said...

Beautiful Jenny!

Post a Comment