Slideshow

slide show

View From the Couch

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I've been sick the past few days. Home alone. With two wild boys. I really needed some downtime today. Actually, I really needed it yesterday. But, the boys didn't oblige. I got some today instead, and believe me... I wasn't complaining. E had fallen asleep on the couch, so I plopped down beside him and finally put on "Eat Pray Love". As I was watching, I looked down to admire my beautiful boy's face, then hopped up to get my new 1.4 lens and see what it could do. I'm obsessed with his eyelashes, so I love this.


And then I looked up at the screen and saw this, and thought, at that moment, I couldn't agree more! It's not often I get to plop on the couch, and do, essentially, nothing!


Now that the kids are peacefully in bed, I'm gonna go watch the rest of that movie ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment