Slideshow

slide show

Cole - MA Children's Photographer

Thursday, July 28, 2011

When my niece first asked me to photograph her boyfriend's sister's 8 week old (say that 3 times fast), I was kind of nervous!  He's a newborn but not the sleepy kind that you can mold into a little pile.  He's an infant but not the kind that sits up on his own and laughs.  So what was I gonna do??  Well, it turns out there was nothing to be nervous about.  This was such a fun shoot! And when I suggested this particular park, I was totally unaware of the family history here.  Cole's great-grandfather has a bench dedicated to him in this park, and his Mama played here regularly as a kid, so it was the perfect spot in more ways than one.  I just wish his Dad could have been here, but he had to fly back home to Pennsylvania before we met for this session.  I hope you guys love these!  I'd love to see you again next summer :)





No comments:

Post a Comment