Slideshow

slide show

Manda {Southern New Hampshire Senior Photographer}

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

I chase around kids with my camera. That's what I do.  And I love it!  But, with all the senior portraits I've seen some of my favorite photographers posting, I was really getting the "senior" bug!  So when Manda and her mom contacted me about taking her senior photos, I was more than excited.  We decided to meet on the beach, Manda had picked out some awesome outfits, it was a gorgeous night, and she is one beautiful girl.  I think that recipe worked out well ;) Cheers to the class of 2012, enjoy your senior year!!






Manda is already a talented photographer, and she's majoring in photography next year. I really look forward to watching her talents grow!


And here's a sweet one of her and her Mom, who is equally as beautiful! :)



4 comments:

Misty Grenier said...

Awesome job! In four short years you'll be doing Ariel's senior pictures!!!

heather manor said...

what a lovely family. you did a great job!

Cheryl Nicolosi said...

Such beautiful shots! Can't wait for you to take some more photos of our family!

Kristen Liporto said...

These pictures came out gorgeous! I wish I had someone like you around when I did my senior portraits!

Post a Comment