Slideshow

slide show

The Baker Family {Chelmsford, MA Family Photographer}

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Let me start by saying - most laid back family, ever.  In a good (fantastic!) way.  Our initial attempt at a shoot got rescheduled due to rain.  No problem! We rescheduled a few weeks out and less than 2 hours before we switched locations (bad traffic report - beach on Labor Day weekend was probably not my finest idea) again, no problem! They showed up all relaxed and happy and beautiful and I knew we were gonna have a fun shoot. They started to worry that their handsome boy was not cooperating... but I will disagree with them up and down the block about that one ;) He was awesome, the whole lot of 'em were, and I love so many images from our session that I had a hard time narrowing down what to share here (obviously!).  Thank you Baker Family!! Ya'll come back now, ya hear!? :)












1 comment:

Post a Comment