Slideshow

slide show

The Holden Family | Southern NH Family Photographer

Monday, October 10, 2011

My husband always says, his favorite sessions of mine are of families that are playful and clearly having fun. Therefore - this is one of his favorites to date. As a side-note, the hubbs doesn't like newborn photography. Yes, seriously. I know, I'm working on it. Oh, another side-note, I'm learning that the key to getting a great sibling portrait, is to have one of them burp. I swear. This is the second session in the past few weeks where a little burp worked some magic.  I'm going to have to start drinking carbonated beverages so I'm ready in case one of my subjects doesn't have one lined up!  If you happen to have little boys, you'll be able to guess which photograph here can be attributed to that ;) 

Thanks Holden Family for choosing me to take your family portraits. I had a blast with you guys!!









No comments:

Post a Comment