Slideshow

slide show

The Marvin Family | Southern NH Family Photographer

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

I had such a fun time with this session. Chris (the dad) and I went to high school together. It was so great to see him and meet his family. They were adorable! Honestly, one of the sweetest families ever. And the kids - the kids were really special. They had such great personalities and I think it shows here! My husband came along with my kids and they went "treasure hunting" (ie geo-caching) while I was with the Marvins. Afterwards, the kids all ran around and played "Jake and the Neverland Pirates" together, and my kids are still talking about it! My oldest cried when we had to leave and said "I want to go to a restaurant with them and sit at the same table!" LOL! They are just that kind of people that you want to be around more. Marvin Family - I couldn't be happier that you chose me to capture these special moments for you!







1 comment:

Shannon said...

Gorgeous session, Jenny!

Post a Comment