Slideshow

slide show

Zachary - 3 month session | Nashua, NH Baby Photographer

Sunday, October 16, 2011

I just love this little guy. Zach's family are my first "Baby's First Year" clients, so I get to see this cute little bugger every 3 months. I really feel so blessed and honored to be able to capture his growth during his first year for his parents. Having 2 boys myself and knowing how fast this year will go by and how much he will change so quickly, it really is a special thing for me to be able to capture. So thank you to his parents for allowing me to do so! Originally we wanted to shoot in an orchard, but we got rained out, the following week there was a festival at the orchard, so we ended up creating our own in the park, and I think it worked out great. I am already excited about his 6 month session! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment