Slideshow

slide show

William | Bradford, MA Family Photographer

Saturday, November 12, 2011

I have never blogged an entire session in black & white before, but I couldn't help myself with this one. I am just in love with these images in black & white! I think it's his classic boy cuteness, the Osh Kosh overalls, the mischievous looks, the old wagon.  He was 100% B-O-Y, which as a mom to two of those squirmy creatures, I'm not only totally familiar with, but totally in love with! :) Frogs and snails and puppy dog tails - that's what I'm talking about!!










I had to leave this final one in color, I love the colors in the sky as the sun set. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You do amazing work! I could look at these pictures all day long, too many favorites to choose from. Thanks for your passion.

Post a Comment