Slideshow

slide show

2011 | Year in Review

Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011 brought a lot of wonderful things for me. It was just over 6 months ago that I launched my little photography business here, and I cannot tell you how grateful I am for all of you who have helped make it happen. I get to do what I love, and that is pretty awesome. I've made new friends and captured special moments for old ones. I have left so many parks at dusk, dripping sweat after chasing toddlers. I've snuggled brand new babies and captured them in all their adorable baby-bum glory. I have spent more time planted in front of my computer than I knew possible. And I have loved every.single.second of it all. Thank you to all of you who have supported me, encouraged me, chosen me, and trusted me. It means more than I know how to say.

Happy New Year!

















































No comments:

Post a Comment