Slideshow

slide show

Maggie | Chelmsford, MA Maternity Photographer

Saturday, December 3, 2011

This session was kind of a big deal for me! Maggie found me on Google! Yippee! My previous clients have been word of mouth, friends of friends, that sort of thing. I was so excited that someone stumbled upon me and liked my work enough to ask me to photograph such a special time for them. On the other hand... I knew nothing about these people, I was going to their home, I mean, they could have been totally crazy! Well... lucky for me, they weren't. They were actually pretty awesome. So easy going, so fun, the kind of people I want to make be my friends. I went in blind and I love what we came out with. And lucky me, I get to work with them again this week... Baby B was born early. Stay tuned for newborn photos!







1 comment:

Shannon said...

That's awesome, Jenny! Congrats and beautiful session.

Post a Comment