Slideshow

slide show

The Simard Family | Methuen, MA family photographer

Monday, December 19, 2011

The Simards are another sweet family I met at the gym I used to work at. If we had voted for superlatives in gym class, Big Sister here would absolutely have won "Best Dressed". When her baby sibling twins were born two months early and held in the NICU, it complicated our hopes for a newborn shoot. But at 5 months old, here they are, healthy, adorable, and dressed as beautifully as their big sister always is! When the Simards showed up with a tub full of wardrobe changes, I was like a kid in a candy store, and the outfits they brought couldn't have worked any better with the setups I had planned. I think we made a pretty darn good team ;) Merry Christmas, Simards! 










A special thank you to my friend Hana of Hana Portrait Design for lending me her studio light, and working with me on this shoot to teach me how to use it! 

1 comment:

Post a Comment