Slideshow

slide show

1/52 | Breakfast

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

I decided to join a project 52 group this year. What's that you ask? It's a group of photographers, and each week there is a theme assigned. We all take a photo to go along with the theme and post it to share. It's meant to keep us inspired and thinking creatively. It will be no small miracle if I actually complete all 52 weeks. I mean, I will absolutely complete all 52 weeks. On time. I will! I will!

This week's theme - breakfast. Because my main interest is portraiture, my initial thought was to get a photo of one of my boys eating breakfast in all of their messy-faced glory. But instead I decided to take the opportunity to use my macro lens, which I have yet to master. I thought this turned out kind of nice.


And I have to give a big shout out to my boy Ethan, who saw me struggling setting up (food stylist I am not) and came up with this idea for me :)


If you think these muffins look yummy, here's the recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment