Slideshow

slide show

How I view new beginnings:

Thursday, February 2, 2012

I signed on for a second photography project this year with ClickinMoms. The weekly one you may have seen (which has only taken me 4 weeks to fall behind on) and this one... How I View ________, each month, the blank is filled in with something new. There are 9 other photographers in my group, and you can click through starting at the link below to follow the blog circle and see the other members entries. Fun, right?!

This month's _________ is "new beginnings". Which is very appropriate being the beginning of the new year, but on a personal level, it's also the beginning of a new life in our family! That's right... we are expecting baby #3 and couldn't be happier!

This photo is not what I envisioned when I first started thinking about this project. Struggling with "morning" sickness and exhaustion, I've been finding it tough the past few weeks to find inspiration (or motivation!). So this was what I could muster up for now ;)


To view the rest of the group's images, start with Caristy's blog here.

8 comments:

Celeste said...

Hi Jenny, congratulations on your pregnancy. I like the BW conversion for this photo-nice work!
(from group 9 - http://celestewyrickphotography.blogspot.com/)

Mandy McElrath said...

Absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!!! :)

Jennifer said...

Congratulations to you and your family Jenny. What an exciting time!!

Lacey said...

You did a fabulous job capturing this moment. Congratulations!

Jenny Schule Photography said...

Thank you so much everyone!

Vanilla Peacock Photography said...

Hi Jenny, congratulations! I love you b&w!
I had morning sickness with both of my girls, no fun, B6 was helping a lot.

Vanilla Peacock Photography said...

BTW I love your logo!

Kristi said...

Congratulations! What a beautiful self portrait :)

Post a Comment