Slideshow

slide show

Bella | 3 month session | Chelmsford, MA baby photographer

Friday, March 9, 2012

One of the things I look forward to most is getting to photograph a baby's first year. It's been less than a year since I started my business and there are a couple of babies I am lucky enough to see and photograph every 3 months. As a mom, I know how precious and fleeting that first year is, so I really feel honored to be able to capture it for some of these awesome families I get to work with. This one is no exception. I have been capturing Bella's journey since she was still in her mommy's tummy, and I look forward to seeing them every time! 




During this session, Bella's daddy actually witnessed her roll over for the first time ( a new stunt she's been doing!) I wish I had thought to take a picture of his face. You know that proud dad look!?  I did catch one of her on her way over, though:

Cute little biker baby!



This is one of my favorites, what a sweet little doll face!

No comments:

Post a Comment