Slideshow

slide show

How I view sweetness & love:

Friday, March 2, 2012

We had just come in from playing in the snow. The boys were warming up on the couch with hot chocolate watching a favorite cartoon. I left that coziness to come pour over some images and try to choose one for this "sweetness & love" theme, due today, last minute as always. Nothing was jumping out at me. There were some really nice photographs of my boys individually, and of course when I look at them I see sweetness & love, but I wanted you to be able to see it, too. That's when I went to peek in on them, and this is what I saw. My little one had fallen asleep, and his big brother was holding his hand,looking at him with such adoration.I ran for the camera, not taking the time to change my lens which was inappropriate for this photo, but I just didn't want to miss the moment.When I came back, this is how they were, cuddled up, and my son just looked at me with such love and happiness in his eyes, cuddled up to his sleeping little brother. So here it is. It is certainly imperfect. The focus is off, limbs are chopped, etc., but it screams sweetness & love to me, hopefully to you, too.


To continue following the blog circle, please visit Jenni's blog here

9 comments:

jeannie said...

So sweet!

Donna said...

It's in his soul. I can look into his eyes, right here in this picture, and see the love and happiness Jenny!! Perfect.

Carrie said...

Oh my, this is so precious!!! They look like they are good friends.

Natalia said...

love how you captured your adorable boys.

Mandy McElrath said...

It is perfect! Love it :)

Kathy said...

Forget the technical stuff that is "wrong" you captured the moment perfectly! Gorgeous!

Micha said...

Beautiful!

valerie said...

i totally feel the sweetness and love! boys just melt me!!! and isn't it so cool how they happen unexpectedly? great shot!

Shannon said...

Love this!

Post a Comment