Slideshow

slide show

Why my relationship with Pinterest is a love/hate one | Personal

Friday, June 8, 2012


I love pinterest, it gives me lots of great ideas & inspiration. Whether it's photography related, cooking, decorating, activities with the kids, there's a lot to get excited about. And put on my to-do list. Which leads to why I hate pinterest. I get all these big ideas that I can't seem to find the time to follow through on, leading me to feel like an inadequate slacker! Well, not today! I just finished a pinterest project! Yay, me!

Here's my collage of our year (2011, I'm behind, people!), and on my to-do list for every year to come is to make a new one! I'm going to frame it and hang it on the awesome wall collage that's in the works. Which is to say, it's a big idea in my head that's on my to-do list ;) These are mostly snapshots, they are imperfect, but they represent so many special times in our family, I know I'll smile every time I look at it!


And if you are interested in creating one for yourself, here is the pin that inspired this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment