Will checking himself out as a tiger (Roar!):
Nolan having fun, playing dress-up:

Ella the wild-woman, I love the impressed expressions on the boys!
Nolan and Ella in my spray painted chairs (I am in love with spray paint!)
Our handsome little friend Harrington in his lederhosen:
My nephew Brandon, as Clark Gable.
Superman? More like Super Model!
The beautiful Thompson Family:
The Given Boys:

The McGowan Boys:
And the whole handsome clan:
Mikey giving Mama some love:
Little Isabelle, I couldn't choose, these are both so cute:
With big sis Sophia:
My buddy Harrington again, checking out the flowers:
With his parents:
Our attempt at a group shot. For as many toddlers as we had, I think we did pretty well!
My only picture of Ethan that day, barefoot and chomping on an apple.
I couldn't resist having some fun with these:
And finally, some witchy woman who kept chasing the kids around with her camera:






















2 comments:
I love this post! The pics came out great! Love them all. I can't even choose. The frames are so cute. I love Ella's face riding down the ramp. Such a fun day. Nicely done as always!
Jenny, such a great idea! Jill told me about it, and I couldn't wait to see the pics!
Post a Comment