This month's _________ is "new beginnings". Which is very appropriate being the beginning of the new year, but on a personal level, it's also the beginning of a new life in our family! That's right... we are expecting baby #3 and couldn't be happier!
This photo is not what I envisioned when I first started thinking about this project. Struggling with "morning" sickness and exhaustion, I've been finding it tough the past few weeks to find inspiration (or motivation!). So this was what I could muster up for now ;)

To view the rest of the group's images, start with Caristy's blog here.
8 comments:
Hi Jenny, congratulations on your pregnancy. I like the BW conversion for this photo-nice work!
(from group 9 - http://celestewyrickphotography.blogspot.com/)
Absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!!! :)
Congratulations to you and your family Jenny. What an exciting time!!
You did a fabulous job capturing this moment. Congratulations!
Thank you so much everyone!
Hi Jenny, congratulations! I love you b&w!
I had morning sickness with both of my girls, no fun, B6 was helping a lot.
BTW I love your logo!
Congratulations! What a beautiful self portrait :)
Post a Comment